I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





August 21, 2007

Going to Start this Diet

It as been ages since i wrote my blog..so many things have happened, the bad ones i am going to put behind me now, and concentrate on positive things.

I am going to start this diet group with Kerry & Dee..I have high hopes of becoming fitter and thinner by Christmas...i'm not big on willpower..but with support i'm sure i'll do it..because i seriuosly want and need to for my healths sake.

I have had a lovely holiday in Wales, it really helped and i have recently joined the local 'Ladies Only' gym...its called "Gymophobics"...the name says it all, its for ladies of any age or fitness, who find normal gymnasiums very daunting..the machines are all designed to cover any range from total beginner (Me) to much fitter energetic ladies (which i hope to become...eventually)..you progress at your own pace and are monitored regularly... I am going to stick to it, dieting is not much good without excercise, so they say.

2 comments:

  1. That is so great, Joy! I know you can do it. I am not good with will power and I will do it too. We will back you up when you need it. Good Luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy you have joined our blog Joy!! I joined a gym like that a while back, it was called "Curves", the same it was all women at different fitness levels. Congratulations for joining the gym, I wish you all the luck with it. Your right dieting is not much good without exercise!! Your going to do wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.