I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





December 17, 2009

Christmas 2009



Christmas is almost here..we had our First snow today...lovely but VERY cold...my tree isn't very good this year..all the stress and problems of the last few weeks have really taken there toll..but at least i have put a tree up ( i wasn't going to)..Bailey would not get out of that box..what is it with Cats and boxes ???.. I would like to wish anyone who happens to visit my blog at anytime...a Happy Christmas and a good and Peaceful 2010.

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Cats are so funny. You buy all the toys in the world and they play with boxes, and whatever else they can find. So cute. Your cats are really pretty Joy. They are a lot of company are'nt they? I'm sorry that things are stressful for you right now and hope they get better soon. Have a good Christmas and a better New Year. Sincerely, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree, its beautiful Joy. Im so sorry you are so stressed right now, I wish there was something I could do to help.

    Your kitties are beautiful, I bet they keep your spirits up when they play like that with the boxes. Animals have a wonderful way of making you feel good without even knowing they are doing it.

    We received your parcel, thank you so much for the beautiful calendar, I love it!! Every month I will get to see some of the beauty you see everyday. Its wonderful!

    Merry Christmas Joy you are so dear to us, we hope you have a nice holiday. (((HUGS)))

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks great, Joy! You have had your plate full. Take it easy friend, things will get better soon. I wish so much happiness in the New Year. Merry Christmas my friend all my love, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Joy! I hope the New Year brings you peace and health. Your friend, Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.