I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





May 08, 2010

My Cockerel Clock.


Here is a picture of my Cockerel Clock for Kerry, as i know she likes Chickens etc. I am going to put it up in my shed (once i have renewed its batteries)..then i can see it when i am having a cup of tea up there (or a Glass of Wine)..LoL

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and will look great in your garden shed. I have no idea where the chicken started. I bought two more today. I do love your clock, Joy. I is so cool looking. I am out voted here or I would have a few real ones, maybe I will change their minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the idea of the glass of wine. Used to make wall clocks, papier mache. Great fun. Must post to show you. I am a clock addict!
    Hugs and love..

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.