I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





March 11, 2011

Weather getting a bit brighter at last.

Well its been a month since i last blogged,and i had such high expectations and determination to post more often...the best laid schemes of mice and men etc(or women) as Robert Burns once said..LOL
The weather here is a lot brighter, but still very cold..still its good to see some clearer skies at last, i always feel better when its not grey & miserable...Cant wait for Spring..not long now.
The little Jonquils/Daffodils are already open, they are the first things to show their little faces after all the gloom of Winter, they always cheer me up.
I have had so much trouble with my arm & shoulder the past few weeks..think it maybe my Arthritis, but it has got so bad,the Doctor sent me to have Physio..that isn't doing any good, so i may have to have Hydrocortisone injections into my shoulder..not looking forward to that...but if it rids me of this pain i'll do anything..im living on strong pain killers and they are helping a lot, but just make me tired & lethargic....and when they start to wear off the pain is back as bad as ever...If i lived in a hot Country i dont think i would suffer at all...I think that's why so many Brits buy homes in Spain & the hot countries to help their Arthritis and various aches and pain.
Vanessa was here for the week last week..and it was so good to have her..i always feel a bit low when she goes home, but i'll go down there more when the weather is warmer....cats are all waiting for their dinner..so ill make them happy...must try & get my camera working, i have just taken some pics of my daffodils..but cant up load them...must get this camera sorted out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.