I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





August 20, 2006

I have changed my Kittens name


Well at last i have decided to change my kittens name...it isn't Malibu any longer (i called him that after the drink..which i love with Ice and Pineapple)
He is now called Bailey (after the drink "Baileys Irish Cream" which i also love with loads of ice !!)....i'm not an alcoholic ...honestly !!!, but if i am going to have a drink in the summer, those are the two that i would choose...and i think the name Bailey really suits the little fellow. , He is into everything now and eats like there is no tomorrow, he was hanging from the top of my dressing gown on the back of the bedroom door this morning and he as so much enengy, Lady the albino is still very shy of coming downstairs, even though i leave all the doors open for her, she will only come down if i am here with her.
She is here with me at the moment sitting on the window shelf looking outside..she is a good little cat and very loving.. i do hope she starts to stay downstairs with the other cats soon...i have put another picture of her here (i hope)
Kerry you are getting so good at your craft things...the little pig was so clever i loved him(or her) i used to collect pigs, i had so many of them and if i visit any of the local farms i have to see the pigs...there is something about them that is so sweet...they always look so sad...Tamworth is world famous for a rare breed of pig called the "Tamworth Red"..have you heard of them ??

I am going to take my camera and get some pictures of the thatched cottages in the villages around here and also the thatched public house (the English name for a bar were you can buy alcohol)... i just want a nice sunny day, we have had a lot of rain the last few days....all the sunshine and clammy heat, seem so far away now and we seem back to "normal" English weather again...Talk soon...get well soon Dee.

1 comment:

  1. Joy, my favorite drink is Baileys and coffee, we have so much incommon. I am not an alcoholic either, but I could have one or two every day (I don't, but I could). Great name! Your cats are so sweet, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.