I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





March 21, 2007

Bailey is back now


Bailey is back from the vets now..he created havoc in there when they opened the vets cage to transfer him into his own..to use the nurses terminology.."He made his escape bid and legged it around the surgery and over the counter..so don't worry about him getting over the anesthetic, he is just fine".....thats my boy!!
As you can see i got my pictures wrong THIS one belonged to the earlier blog..and that one of Bailey belongs to this one..but i'm getting there, its been ages since i used it..be patient with me.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! I have a fear of heights, so I could never do that. Your son is brave and very handsom too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.