I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





March 21, 2007

Dee you did it !!

Hello thanks to wonderful Dee i can use my blog again..you are a clever girl Dee, just like your Mom.
I am so excited i have so much to say, but i have to take my youngest cat (Bailey)to the vets this morning early..to have "the snip", i do hope he doesn't hate me for it.
I will "blog" later when i get him home again.
I know its daft but i feel like one of my kids is going into hospital..crazy woman i'm getting.

1 comment:

  1. Dee is very clever and a good girl! It's a good thing we both have her, I think we would both be in trouble. It's hard enough to remember our name's alone a password!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.