I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





January 20, 2009

Baby Amie Jayne....Ellie Mae & Blake




This is a picture of my New Great grandaughter Amie Jayne..she was about 3 days old when this was taken, she as grown already...she's over a month old now.
The other 2 little darlings are my other 2 great grandchildren Ellie Mae and Blake...It only seems 5 minutes since their Mom & Dad were born..Amie is my grandson Kieran's first child, ...Ellie Mae & Blake are both my grandaughter Kayleigh's children..how time flies !!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Joy! What cute great grandchildren you have! Very, very sweet. You must be proud of them! Time goes bye so fast and you need to enjoy them when you can. They are perfect and so new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww aren't they sweet!! You have beautiful great grandchildren!
    Love,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.