I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





February 03, 2009

A few Family Photo's

I was surprised....Jim was ok about the pics been shown, so i have put some more onto my blog...(you said you wanted to see my family)...i dont want to bore you though..Ness is going to send me some up of her holiday when Adam as put them on the computer..The ones here today are Jimmy(in Canada)..and also dressed up as long Jim Silver, for a fancy dress party, Luke & Emily, Kirst And Laura ( they are 3 of my grandchildren)..i can put more on if you want to see them ??...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.