I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





April 17, 2006

Think i'm getting the hang of this

Its been a good day today, i went to a local water park with Victor and Kirsty one of my grandkids, had a good time but Victor decided to bark at every one in a baseball cap....he didnt scare anyone though, all that slobber and gums had no effect whatsoever on anybody,they just laughed at him... he was very dejected on the way home.....i wish i could send pictures then you'd see why,....but one step at a time, i'll get there one day.
I hope you get to read this, then i'll know i've done it right,...thanks for your comments today and for your help,...i am going to enjoy this when i've learned how to do it, and its good to keep in touch,bye for now Kerry and Dee.

2 comments:

  1. Victor sounds like a softy to me. The weather must be better there huh? If it is enjoy it for me, OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Victor!! I bet he is adorable, I can't wait to see a pic of him. Don't worry, adding pictures is really easy once you get the hang of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.