I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





January 19, 2010

Black & White


Thought i would just put this on my blog...its not often i get those two sitting still & close to each other for long..One is jet black (Moses) you can hardly see him on the black table, there is not a white hair on him anywhere..The other is pure white (Lady)..not one black hair on her at all. The other two, Bailey & Jacey are upstairs asleep on the bed...they all hate going out when its so cold. All the snow is gone now, we had a heavy rain storm on Saturday that shifted the last of it..BUT..we are apparently due some more tomorrow...cant wait !!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between Moses and Lady, so beautiful. Hows your weather Joy? Did you get more more snow or rain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cats! I think it is so cool you have a black and white one! So great! I am so pleased to see the picture of them together, wonderfull picture! xxxx, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitties!! They are so adorable!! First I didn't notice the Black one. I have a cat thats black and white. I also wanted to say that I love your house! It reminds me of my ancestors house in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.