I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





May 22, 2009

A Poppy Plate


Isn't this plate gorgeous ??..a typical corn /poppy field plate..i love it, i must try & buy myself one the same or similar for my living room wall.....and another for the cakes & biscuits...LOL..i do really love poppies, the colour is so rich, but you can get orange and even yellow ones too in the U.K...can you get them in the U.S. as well ?..i used to have some yellow ones growing in my garden..but they just weren't there one spring about 2 years ago & have not come up since

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.