I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





May 10, 2009

Thanks Kerry

Thanks Kerry, for the info....you are clever..i was trying to figure out how to get rid of all the spaces.. Tell Kay as well..her space went on forever !!!..thought i'd never reach the end LOL...cant understand why they turn out like that though..it looked ok in the draft...i'm not too good with computers..good job i've got clever friends !!!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome dear friend. I have made every mistake anyone can make and learned how to fix some, Dee helps with the ones I can't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.