I'm a 63year old Mom & Grandmother who wanted a blog of everyday things for everyday people. Please feel free to comment...the sensible opinions of others are always welcome...I also have 2 more blogs, One more serious, and my blog for cat lovers (4cats for cats)





April 01, 2010

Dee You are clever !!


Dee i came back today and you have already fixed it..you are an angel..thank you sweetheart..i didn't expect you to do it this quick.... This could be me in the picture..apart from the cigarette !!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, your sweet Joy, thank you. And you are very welcome. Im so glad I could help. If ever you need help I am here. And if you would like anything changed on this new template just let me know and I will be more than happy to change it. (((HUGS)))
    Love to you,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting,it is good to read the opinions of others.